http://bloggingwithamy.com/categories/

Saturday

Newsboys:"Strong Tower" Bible Study.

"Strong and Mighty"
Psalm 89:8 Who is a STRONG Lord like unto Thee
Jeremiah 50:34 Their Redeemer is MIGHTY
Jeremiah 32: 18 The great, the MIGHTY God the Lord.....
Isiah 9:6 Wonderful Counselor, the MIGHTY God.....

"Strong to save us."
Psalm 44:3 Neither did their own arm SAVE THEM, but by thy right hand and thine arm...

"Like a Fortress Never failing"
2 Samuel 22:2 my rock and my FORTRESS, and my deliverer...
Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord He is my refuge and my FORTRESS My God in Him will I trust.
1 Chronicles 28:20 He will not FAIL Thee or forsake Thee.

"Strong in Battle"
Joshua 10:42 Lord God of Israel FOUGHT for Israel and read all of Revelation 19:11-16

"Strong in kindness"
And after the KINDNESS and love of God......Titus 3:4

"When we stray Lord your strong to find us"
Luke 15:37(Jesus leaving the 90 and 9 to go out and find us.)

"When the winds come hard against us"
Matthew 14: 27(wind being contrary)

"You are steadfast you are true"
For He is the living God and STEADFAST Daniel 6: 26 b
1 John 5:20That we may know him that is TRUE and Revelation 19: 11

"When the ground beneath us trembles"
God keeps our steps and uphold us if we fall (see Psalm 18:36-37, Proverbs 16:9 for steps)
For upholding (see Psalm 63:8, Psalm 145:14)
"Your foundation never moves"
2 Timothy 2:19 The FOUNDATION of God standeth sure.

"Strong Tower High and Glorious"
Proverbs 18:10 the name of the Lord is a STRONG TOWER...
Jeremiah 17:12

"Mighty in love"
Mighty means supreme love such as in John 15:13

"Our Refuge Our Defender"
Psalm 9:9 (REFUGE) Psalm 59:9 (DEFENDER)

"Strong Tower Lord above"
Another Strong Tower Vs. Provers 18: 10 and for LORD ABOVE: John 3:31

"Strong to lead us"
Even there shall Thy hand LEAD me and Thy right hand shall hold me up. Psalm 139:10

"Through the Shadows"
Psalm 42:16 and the Famous one cannot be left out Psalm 23:4

"Strong to carry all our sorrows"
Surely He hath born our grieves and carried all our sorrows Isaiah 53:4 (Why would anyone reject Him?!)

"When the enemy surrounds us closing in as darkness falls, though his armies rage against us they can NEVER scale these walls"
Psalm 118:10-13 and of course the armor of God : Ephesians 6: 10-17

"You are my shelter, my shield"
Psalm 61:3 Been a SHELTER for me. The armor of god once again in fact vs. 16 specifically " the SHIELD of faith.

"You are the home I could never deserve"
He hath made us accepted in the beloved....Ephesians 1:6

"Here I will serve ever under your gaze. Here I will ever sing your praise."
Psalm 100:2
All of Colossians 3, centering on Vs. 16
Another Strong Tower v









No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to the Subject

About the creator of this blog.

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Love dipping my mind, hands and feet into about anything that is pure clean and crisp. 5 kids, some out of the nest and married, some at home. Live on a small rural farm with 2 dogs: one poodle and one boogle. 17 chickens so far, but eggs are setting. One guinea fowl. 2 adorable pekin ducks. 1 beautiful goose and a pond load of fish. But my name is not Old McDonald. Married for 26 years to my sweetheart.