http://bloggingwithamy.com/categories/

Wednesday

Frugal Hobbies

  • List of frugal hobbies with comments:
  1. Sewing
  2. Cooking and or Baking
  3. Entering sweepstakes
  4. Gardening
  5. Reading
  6. Crafting
  7. Photography
  8. Letter-boxing
  • One of these I detest.
  • One of these might give me anxiety, but would do it if I had the time.
  • 1 of these my kid's and I did fof a couple of months than we kind of petered out on it. I would like to do again, but we live so far out there is probably none to do without a lot of gas use so frugal may be "out the window" or so to speak on it.
  • One I love to do, but cannot seem to fit it in. Want to.
  • Another one I was into until lost my tool to do it with and am leery with trying the new one out I bought.
  • 3 are left which I do regularly. This list makes me want to do all of them though.

  • Can you guess which three I participate almost daily by my other posts and the blogs I follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to the Subject

About the creator of this blog.

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Love dipping my mind, hands and feet into about anything that is pure clean and crisp. 5 kids, some out of the nest and married, some at home. Live on a small rural farm with 2 dogs: one poodle and one boogle. 17 chickens so far, but eggs are setting. One guinea fowl. 2 adorable pekin ducks. 1 beautiful goose and a pond load of fish. But my name is not Old McDonald. Married for 26 years to my sweetheart.