http://bloggingwithamy.com/categories/

Wednesday

Missed a favorite for G

Where would I be without my top Favorite G: And though shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart , soul and mind......

How could I forget this when dealing with this letter. I am nowhere without him. he is the supreme of all my favorites. I would have no favorites of any kind without him. Even those that do not believe -would not be enjoying any favorites if he did not allow a little "heaven" on earth. They will miss all this in hell. whereas because he is my favorite-by his sacrificial death, I will gain even more favorites with the top favorite, being him for all eternity. I can never lose any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to the Subject

About the creator of this blog.

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Love dipping my mind, hands and feet into about anything that is pure clean and crisp. 5 kids, some out of the nest and married, some at home. Live on a small rural farm with 2 dogs: one poodle and one boogle. 17 chickens so far, but eggs are setting. One guinea fowl. 2 adorable pekin ducks. 1 beautiful goose and a pond load of fish. But my name is not Old McDonald. Married for 26 years to my sweetheart.