http://bloggingwithamy.com/categories/

Wednesday

Blogging on the Bipolar Blast/ New series.

I know I have several series going on here. I am doing favorites through the alphabets. What I call my "unfavorites"- .  Antonyms and opposites of my Favorites. I am also trying to add posts on my frugal blog hobby post back in August. throwing ideas from off that post in the hodge podge of my blog. Now I want to go to a serious subject.......My bipolar mind.I am hoping my journey with this may help someone. as always I am not one to focus on one subject. so I will post on this, plus still continue all my series as well as throw in my pinches of this and that as mentioned in my header.

What is bipolar? Also called Manic- Depression--.Bipolar disorder, formerly known as manic depression, is a mood disorder that causes radical emotional changes and mood swings, from manic, restless highs to depressive, listless lows. Most bipolar individuals experience alternating episodes of mania and depression.Symptoms of bipolar depressive episodes include low energy levels, feelings of despair, difficulty concentrating, extreme fatigue, and psychomotor retardation (slowed mental and physical capabilities).
Manic episodes are characterized by feelings of euphoria, lack of inhibitions, racing thoughts, diminished need for sleep, talkativeness, increased risk taking, and irritability. In extreme cases, mania can induce hallucinations and other psychotic symptoms such as grandiose illusions.

 An introduction for you all. Please join me on my memories and my terror filled journey, but joyful journey dealing with this disease.

A book that I have bee really interested in reading concerning this is the one shown on this post. I though many would think me "mad", but I blessed by my bipolar through God and though I will tell truthfully the trial and affliction parts, I also have great beauty through it. come along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to the Subject

About the creator of this blog.

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Love dipping my mind, hands and feet into about anything that is pure clean and crisp. 5 kids, some out of the nest and married, some at home. Live on a small rural farm with 2 dogs: one poodle and one boogle. 17 chickens so far, but eggs are setting. One guinea fowl. 2 adorable pekin ducks. 1 beautiful goose and a pond load of fish. But my name is not Old McDonald. Married for 26 years to my sweetheart.