http://bloggingwithamy.com/categories/

Tuesday

The Small Things Blog: hair tutorials

The Small Things Blog: hair tutorials: The Hair Tutorials that you can find on this blog: (scroll to bottom for most recent tutorial!) Make sure to check out my YouTube page ...

You will never need another hairstyle page here if you have medium length hair. Any style for about any hair. Even with my straight medium hair there are several on her I could work.  I am refusing to covet this hair, these styles an her photogenic manner. I may try a few though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to the Subject

About the creator of this blog.

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Love dipping my mind, hands and feet into about anything that is pure clean and crisp. 5 kids, some out of the nest and married, some at home. Live on a small rural farm with 2 dogs: one poodle and one boogle. 17 chickens so far, but eggs are setting. One guinea fowl. 2 adorable pekin ducks. 1 beautiful goose and a pond load of fish. But my name is not Old McDonald. Married for 26 years to my sweetheart.