http://bloggingwithamy.com/categories/

Monday

Raccoon

Last night my son was reading on the couch when he heard what he thought was a mouse behind him. He looked over the top and saw nothing. he could still hear the scratch, scratch coming from behind the sofa. to him it sounded like one of our two dogs wanting in the sliding glass window door. Both of our dogs-Duncan and Winchester were inside in my older daughter's room with her. Checking closer since he concluded he was not imagining the whole thing, my son could see a raccoon scratching just like our pets-acting like he wanted to come in and be one of them. My son said this was "creepy." He woke up my husband who went out and saw the weird event for himself. This morning my husband told all of us. I thought it was pretty funny and cool. One daughter thought it was scary. The other said,"weird" like my DH. Maybe it was mad scientists and lab work, but I think it may be do to the special bird ,feed I put out on the porch which contains corn, peanuts, berries, etc. To me these are the extra things that make life even more exciting. "The Upside" of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to the Subject

About the creator of this blog.

My photo
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Love dipping my mind, hands and feet into about anything that is pure clean and crisp. 5 kids, some out of the nest and married, some at home. Live on a small rural farm with 2 dogs: one poodle and one boogle. 17 chickens so far, but eggs are setting. One guinea fowl. 2 adorable pekin ducks. 1 beautiful goose and a pond load of fish. But my name is not Old McDonald. Married for 26 years to my sweetheart.