- Bounty paper towels
- Plastic foam cone
- Green tempera paint
- Paint brushes
- Holiday bows
- Straight pins
2. Cut several Bounty paper towels into long 2.5 centimetre strips. Stack the strips on top of each other and tear into smaller sections.
3. Paint the Bounty paper towel pieces with green tempera paint and allow to dry.
4. Place one green piece over the tip of the cone and attach with straight pins - just make sure the straight pins are handled with care. Then move to the bottom of the cone and attach the pieces, moving around the bottom row. Repeat, moving up to the top of the cone.
5. Decorate the tree with "ornaments" by attaching coloured buttons with straight pins. Pin a festive bow to the top and place the tree on Bounty paper towels for a "snowy" presentation.
6. Painting can be messy. To help with the clean-up, wipe down all surfaces with paper towels - they have the strength, absorbency, and cloth-like durability to clean up the mess with ease.
Credit goes to Bounty towels. Website where I got idea link above.